torsdag 20 februari 2014

Train hard, rest harder

Qualiity over quantity in every aspect of life, be it training, food, wine or rest...
 Some are more challenging than others.

 
Today was a beautiful spring day exploding with possibility for real Nowism!
Sweden when daylight returns and the temeratures go above totally miserable, is a truly magical place to be!

 

So after a recharging morning yoga I set out to be a Nowist. 
Starting with....
Well of course!!! A cuppa Joe in The sun..

Then off to a head start before it gets the upper hand on me...
The Garden vs Pernilla 0-2 by now...

       Just because!!! On a roll people!!! 

Training is my life. My lifestyle and My go to remedy for just about everything life throws my way...
But never Ever underestimate The good Qualiity recovery!!!!
It's awesome! Good for the body, mind, to-do list and future!
Go be a Nowist for the day My friends!

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar